should the public wear #masks?
· If so - which #masks?
· I don't know about you, but I've certainly been hearing confused messages!
· This is one research paper that came out of #China in 2012, published in English, and available as free, open source access.
· I have attached it for all to read. It's well written, insightful and gave us a model to work to over 7 years ago!
· They gave solutions: where to place air inlets and outlets so that viral particles can be removed. We could have used these models in our building designs
· AND They were open about the limitations of their study
· I hope going into the future we'll still build close ties to #China. Because from a #healthcare standpoint I read their #research #papers, it's outstandingly high quality, I learn heaps, and adopt it into my #practice with my #patients.
All I'm saying is - in the area I work in - #China is a model example of exemplary research and propagation of knowledge. So; #China - a sincere message to you, please keep publishing and distributing your knowledge. Without it - me and my patients will be so much more the poorer.