Our terms and conditions.
Please note that Yasin tries his level best to provide the best care possible.
Please read our Corona Virus Policy. The clinic is open. Your safety and health is our priority
1) Please wear a facemask when entering the building. Due to Corona, please note only 1 adult can come with you to your appointment. We will spray your hands with sanitiser at the front door.
Please do not arrive more than a few minutes early, as yet two patients are not permitted into the clinic, unless from the same bubble.
2) We will escort you to the clinic room and escort you straight out after your treatment so we can close the clinic between patients to disinfect.
3) Please have transportation ready after your treatment is finished. You will not be able to wait for someone to pick you up, since we have to disinfect.
4) As part of track and trace - if you have been tested positive for COVID and have visited the clinic within 14 days. Please contact us urgently.
5) Under advisement: The clinic will text message all patients that we have come into contact with if we are positive for COVID, and give you further instructions. You will likely have to go and get testing. Please appreciate we might not be able to call & speak to every patient individually.
6) All re-arranged appointments should be done online. You will receive 1 to 3 emails confirming and reminding you of your appointments. Each email will have a button to cancel and re-arrange your appointment.
7) Please bring a list of all your medications
8) If you think we need it - then bring it! Safer to bring all your medical notes, scan reports, doctors letters etc. The more information we have the better.
9) Please come appropriately dressed. For example if you have knee problems we will likely need to treat your knee - so jeans or leggings will either need to be removed and a towel will be provided or please bring shorts to get changed into. If you have shoulder/upper back problems - then we will need to examine and likely treat the back. With acupuncture and ultrasound, we cannot treat over clothing.
10) Feel free to bring someone with you. Only 1 adult is permitted due to corona policy. Please do not bring children. Thank you for your understanding.
11) No treatments can be guaranteed. It sometimes takes one to three treatments to fully establish diagnosis and efficacy of treatments. Please be patient with your Osteopath. Nearly 20 years of clinical experience, previous NHS consultancy post and lecturer, a great reputation and a clinic with a lot of equipment means he will be trying his very best and has the tools and expertise.
One in several thousand patients will get worse with treatments, it's not possible to predict, and we might have to refer to establish the cause and underlying diagnosis.
12) Most cases start to get better within 3 treatments. If you don't make progress within 5 treatments - we will discuss further options. Exceptions to this are neurological, disc problems and certain inflammatory problems that require a course of radiofrequency, electrical stimulation and/or spinal-traction. We will advise you if this is the case.
13) Manual medicine is different to general medicine. Your diagnosis and treatments will change. At every stage we will discuss this with you. Please accept that we can't always be 100% certain of any diagnosis or treatment. Rarely can medicine carry these certainties and guarantees.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, LATE ARRIVALS
14) Please arrive on time. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we might not be able to treat you. We need to allocate time to disinfect the clinic between patients.
15) All appointment need 24 hours working weekday notice in order to re-arranged or cancel.
Please respect this policy. It allows us to provide you with the best treatments, well-maintained equipment and practitioners who are motivated all while keeping prices as low as we can.
16) All re-arranged appointments should be done online and is free. You will receive 1 to 3 emails confirming and reminding you of your appointments. Each email will have a button to re-arrange your appointment. It's as simple as clicking it, and then choosing your new appointment!
We can re-arrange your appointment for you, but we will have to charge an admin fee.
17) All cancellations should be done online and is free. You will receive 1 to 3 emails confirming and reminding you of your appointments. Each email will have a cancellation button. It's as simple as clicking it and following a few instructions! We can cancel your appointment for you, but we will have to charge an admin fee.
***After cancelling your appointment online. Please text the clinic mobile. State your full name and the word 'REFUND'. We will aim to refund within 1 week, barring holidays and emergencies. Monies will be transferred onto the same card that was used to pay online. Clinic mobile: 078 55 76 27 21 ***. We have a such a good reputation, Paypal has given us special privileges, acknowledging no disputes and great customer satisfaction.
Cancellations and refunds have to be settled within 30 days. If you do not text us your name and 'REFUND' within 30 days, we will not be able to refund any monies. If we have to call/message to discuss, then we will have to place an admin charge.
18) If you cancel / re-arrange on more than two occasions without at least 5 working days' notice - we reserve the right to refuse treating you. And if you subsequently book we will not be able to refund. Please call the clinic first to discuss. We might have to put you on a different price plan and modified terms and conditions.
19) Please read our Pricing and Admin policy. You agree to abide by these terms.
Thank you for reading & understanding. We don't have a receptionist, enabling us to keep treatment costs lower and offering the highest quality treatments around!
Previously Yasin has been an NHS Osteopathic consultant
Yasin smashed N.I.C.E guidelines!!
He fixed his patients upto 4 times quicker than the guidelines
We don't charge you extra for using additional equipment
30 minute appointment means we can use electroacupuncture as well as manipulations in one session!
We use 2 ultrasound machines to maximise amount of treatments you receive